Updates by Email

Did you know you can receive my weekly updates right in your inbox? To receive my updates via email, enter your email address here:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Transfer 12 Week 5

Dear Everyone,
   
    I have safely arrived in Morehead City and I love it. My new companion is Elder Crezee and it has been a blast serving with him. We have had a lot of success so far and have been working as hard as we can to bring others unto Christ. Our ward is so wonderful when it comes to member support. We had members present for every lesson we taught this week and when we were told to decrease our miles, we were able to get exchanges for every day we needed to be driven out. We are working with the Leveck family and the father of the family and a couple of others are the only ones who have not been baptized. We are working with him and have been able to teach two lessons so far. He seems to enjoy our lessons and seems to be taking it in pretty well. He came to church on Sunday and seemed to enjoy that as well. We had fast and testimony meeting and my companion and I bore our testimonies and were able to teach the Elder's Quorum and that went pretty well. I can't think of much more so I hope you all have a good week.
 
    I know that Jesus is the Christ, the very Son of God. I know that God is our Father in Heaven and that He loves us. I know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet and Thomas S. Monson is a Prophet of God. I know that this is the Church of Jesus Christ, restored upon the earth with the same foundation that existed in the primative church. Of these things I bear testimony in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
With love,
 
Elder Roberts