Updates by Email

Did you know you can receive my weekly updates right in your inbox? To receive my updates via email, enter your email address here:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Transfer 6 Week 4

Dear Everyone,

    I cannot believe that I am now in week five of the six week transfer! Time really does fly when you are serving the Lord. This past week has been pack with tender mercies and miracles. Since we lost our baptismal candidate and were able to find four new ones XD. The Lord truly does provide. The first two were referrals from a recent convert family and when we arrived the wife told us she had dreamed about us and was waiting for us to show up! The other two we found by following the Spirit. We had three really good lessons and were able to have one come to church. He said he felt the presence of the Spirit the entire time and cannot wait for us to teach him more. Sacrament meeting is such a spiritually beautiful meeting, full of the spirit of revelation and of forgiveness and love. I love to see the joy the fullness of the Gospel brings to my fellowmen.

    I have been pondering on the Doctrines of the lessons these past few weeks and I studied Faith in Jesus Christ and repentance. I thought about my weaknesses I have and how much of a gift they are from God. Without my weaknesses pride would creep in and extinguish the light I do have. I am grateful for the ability to repent when my weaknesses put me contrary to the will of God, for I know that He would only have for me to be the happiest I could. I know this because I know of His love for all of His children. That is why I am here. God has blessed me with a finite portion of His endless love for His children and that love leads me to gather them so they can feel a fullness of that love. I know that God lives and that He has the same power today that He had in ancient times. I know that we need Him now more than ever and that He is the same then, today and forever. I know that He speaks through His prophets as He always has. He leads them to record His word and directions for His children as Holy Scripture as He has in times past. He is a God of miracles and He is a God of love as He has been and as He always will be. These things I know. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

With Love,

Elder Roberts