Updates by Email

Did you know you can receive my weekly updates right in your inbox? To receive my updates via email, enter your email address here:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Transfer 1 Week 6

Dear All,

    Wow, this week has been pretty amazing. We have been doing a lot of really good work and have seen some miracles. :) Conference was amazing! For those of you who missed it there are links on LDS.org.

    I've had a pretty enlightening week, I've been studying a lot and gaining a stronger testimony of gospel truths. We're having a lot of success here and I've met some pretty amazing people. I wish I could express and share everything I've learned and experienced, but every experience, every step I take, every testimony I share brings me to a more sure knowledge that this is the true church. Neil L Anderson gave an amazing talk once entitled "It's true isn't it? Then what else matters?" Those words ring true to me and show me how I've allowed those things that don't really matter get in the way of those things that do. Yes, it is hard to do certain things. Yes it is hard to wake up every morning and discipline myself to get to work, but it's true.. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. If that is so, then what else matters?
   
     I love this Church and the changes it has brought in my life and continues to bring as I am open to them. I love this work, this opportunity to bring a more sure joy and purpose into the lives of those I teach. I love seeing how the principles of the gospel can lift even those who seem unliftable.
   
    Thank you to everyone who has sent me letters and emails of encouragement. For those of you who have not been written back to yet, I apologize, I ran out of stamps and accidentally left some of your addresses back in Cary...

    I love the Henderson Branch, it has some really strong members and I've come to love them as much as one can in such a short period of time.

    I love you all and hope you all have a great week!

With love,

Elder Roberts

P.S. No, I haven't forgotten those of you in the Rocky Mount area. I love and miss you all too :D